Now Hiring: Graphic Designer
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Creative Department. Responsibilities include designing and updating web sites, brochures, advertisements, product packaging and other marketing materials.
Bankmark is an innovative marketing services firm and has been in business since 1986. Please visit our website at www.nubank.com for more information on our company, our services and accomplishments. Bankmark is searching for outstanding people to join our team.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the conception, design, and execution of innovative visual materials for integrated, cross channel initiatives including: large web initiatives, on-line advertising, digital marketing and direct mail. This individual should possess keen design skills and assist in improving the technical and creative performance of the department.
In addition to being an exceptional designer, you must have strong organizational skills and a desire to learn new skills as projects arise, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and work closely with clients. You must be able to create a range of designs for each project, be self-motivated with a positive attitude and have strong communications skills.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Creative conception and production
- Develop, review and update the contents and design of multiple websites
- Create Flash presentations and e-mail campaigns
- Stay current with industry developments that may affect creative solutions
- Create print material for various clients
- Be able to upload video of industry leaders to our sites
- Prepare photographic prints for delivery to clients
- Oversee all design aspects of websites and email newsletters
- Develop and implement new look and feel for all web sites and newsletters, whether launching new products or redesigning existing ones
- B.A. or B.S. degree in design or AA with 3 years experience, or 6 years hands on experience as a designer
- Portfolio of work for review
- Ability to translate business, marketing, and editorial needs into graphical design elements
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in CS2 including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficient in database creation for interaction with sites (MYSQL/PHP)
- Advanced knowledge of Flash
- Strong typographical and interaction design skills
- Knowledge of optimizing graphics for the web
- Experience with web site usability
- Ability to work independently within design parameters
- Working knowledge of website project management
- Strong understanding of web browsers' technical capabilities, screen sizes, web-related design/production constraints, site architecture, user experience issues, color theory and color management of the web, and file size requirements
Note: We are open to two positions a web designer and a print designer so if your skills are strongly leaned to one side or the other please apply as we may have a role for you.
Bankmark offers a competitive salary with growth opportunities.
For consideration: e-mail resume and portfolio link to email@example.com Resumes without portfolios will not be reviewed. or fax 805.547.8851
Bankmark, SLO | 1.805.547.8850